Senior CPU Verification Engineer
Are you creative, innovative and passionate about new technologies? Would you like to work in a multi-site and multi-cultural environment?
Our CPU verification team continuously pushes the boundaries of what is possible with simulation, formal, emulation, prototyping and modeling tools to produce industry-leading CPU IP.
Our team is based in Sophia Antipolis, one of the most alluring parts of France, at the heart of Europe’s largest and most dynamic technology park.
Surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, this outstanding design centre has delivered leading products from Arm’s Cortex (TM) processor family.
Does working at the cutting edge of technology in a world-class team sounds like an exciting challenge? If so, then a role as an Arm Verification Engineer is for you! Apply now and join our team!
For this role, we are looking for an experienced Verification Engineer who can contribute to the different phases of the verification flow.
Depending on your level of expertise and experience, this might include :
- Being responsible for the verification of an IP, building a strategy to stimulate, check and cover its functionality.
- Using the standard tools and flows of the verification process (Simulators, Coverage Analyzers, Unix, Git, Continuous
- Integration, Bug Tracking...).
- You are highly motivated to "break" the design and find bugs, and reach the best possible quality;
- Being part of verification improvement strategies across the CPU group and the wider Arm verification community.
- Evaluating and resolving causality of different issues throughout the verification process per project.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Solid foundation in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering
- A creative and structured approach to problem-solving
- Understanding of the fundamentals of hardware design and verification
- Knowledge of hardware description and verification languages e.g. Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog, PSL
- Experience of Unix development environmentGood English interpersonal skills
Nice To Have Skills and Experience :
- Proficiency in algorithms and software programming
- Proficiency in scripting languages, e.g. Python / Perl / TCL
- Verification methodologies such as UVM.
- Experience in debugging complex systems using waveforms / advanced loggers.
- Familiarity with CPU microarchitecture
In Return :
We have a friendly and high-performance working environment, where Arm offers a competitive benefits package in France, including : private medical insurance (employee and family), 25 days annual leave, 20-day sabbatical every four years, supplementary pension and reduction in working hours (11 days).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.